I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Rad

I love how the music from Batman for NES is used for the first stage. The Mario Paint reference after beating Bubble Man made me lol as well.

Great work!

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Double Dragon II

This movie is awesome for one reason.
The numerous Double Dragon II refereces (a childhood favorite, I might add) such as every single sound effect and the cut scenes. Great work!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Highly original

Not that the portal was lacking originality already, but this is one breath of fresh air for the portal. Very cool movie.

Brawl: Bowser VS Luigi Brawl: Bowser VS Luigi

Cool

Short, sweet, to the point. I liked it. Nice work.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Good fun

I think what makes this series good in the first place is the charming simplicity of it. No voices or fancy sound effects and yet it's so much fun to watch. Cuteness certainly adds onto this series as well. The series started out as just pure, cute fun, and now its evolved into a sort of darker mood, which actually made it much more interesting. All 5 parts could be released on TV as one movie, I think.

LL - Wish You Were Here LL - Wish You Were Here

Hmm..

One of the best pink floyd songs, if I do say so myself. And this flash does it justice in the fact that it's interpreting the song, but the whole "lock" thing made it really hard to take seriously.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

Big the Cat XD

Good stuff, bu tthe Big the Cat one almost had me crying in laughter XD

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

PERFECT summary

This was actually a really good description of how ridiculous that game's plot got at times. And one of the few flash movies to make me laugh. Bravo. ;)

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Funny thing...

My friends complained about me using that ALL the time (when I ever did play as CF anyway). What's even better is that someone made a video on how cheap it was...I'm glad more people than just me and my friends take SSB that seriously.

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

MAN I love Sonata Arctica

Just when I thought I couldn't find one of the bands I like on NG, I find this. Great work! FYI, I actually bought Unia 2 months ago. Great CD, but a little odd compared to their old stuff, don't you think?